In the past decade, Ibistek has executed several public sector projects in the energy sector which required bank and sole financing.
Our projects include:
- Supply of electrical accessories for rural electrification.
- Design and procurement of electrical materials under sole sourcing for National Electrification Program.
- Ibistek was contracted by the Ministry of Energy to transport 123 20-footer containers of overhead transmission accessories from the Tema Harbour to various parts of Ghana.
- Construction of five steel fabricated warehouses in five different locations across the country for Ghana Grid Company.
- Ibistek financed and supplied specialised test equipment, safety tools, hand tools and specialised vehicles to Ghana Grid Company in a project spanning 3 years.
- We financed and supplied PPEs and rechargeable lighting systems for Electricity Company of Ghana.
- Financed and supplied various Lineman Hand tools and PPEs to Bui Power Authority.
- Construction of an office complex and warehouse for Bui Power Authority.
- Ibistek is currently engaged in the turnkey construction of a new 161/31.5 KV Substation at Afienya configured in a bus with five bays for the termination of two lines and installation of two 161/34.5KV 100/132 MVA Power Transformers.